Sunday, October 25, 2015

Trick or Treat! Halloween is coming!

It is the time of the year again where everybody that loves horror will celebrate Halloween!

This event is one of my favorites and I always loved Halloween from the day that I knew about it. 
The creepy atmosphere, the decoration, the movie nights where you can watch 24h horror movies like some classics as the Halloween movie with Jamie Lee Curtis.

This movie is a must see for every Halloween fan. It's a really nice atmosphere that is being created when Michael Myers (the bad guy) is hunting down  teenage babysitter Laurie Strode (Jamie Lee Curtis)

I'm thinking of buying all the Halloween movies as it is a bit nostalgic!


There is also Gremlins which are great movies and today I saw there are only $3,99 which is very low!


 

So today I was surfing the web a bit to find something nice for my children. As they and myself are a big fan of Lego, I found them this Trick or Treat box which I will buy one of these days especially for them...and a bit for me too ;-).
The lego box is only $27,99 which is not that high for a Lego box :-).

Hopefully Halloween will be a nice event again this year. I'm really watching forward to it!




No comments:

Post a Comment