Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Game...Games...Gamer

Hey everybody,

Will it's not a secret that I now and then like to play some games.
In my younger days I played Massive Muliplayer Online RPG games (MMORPG) like World of Warcraft, Lord of the rings online, Guild Wars, etc...

I stopped playing MMO's because it takes a lot of time to really become good and I didn't have the time anymore to really play em.

As it is a bit addictive to play those games...yes it is, because you want to become better and gain better gear to achieve the most difficult challenges, it was a bit hard to stop...but I survived and I don't play them anymore ;-).

Well I still like the atmosphere around it and I'm pretty addicted to Sci-fi and Fantasy so I still needed something to keep the flame burning.

I was before always a fan of Diablo so a few years ago Blizzard launched Diablo III which I'm still playing today.

The game is not bad but sometimes it becomes a bit boring. For those who know Diablo 2 and also played it online then you will know that there was a ladder system which reseted the game after a period of x time.
This is also introduced in Diablo III. Of course this is not the only trigger to keep on playing the same levels and killing the same mobs over and over again. No, there is also a Paragon point system and parts of the game (Greater Rifts) that become more difficult every time you reach a higher level of them.

For those who like to casual play a game then I would recommend buying it and try it out!



Br,
TT

No comments:

Post a Comment