Monday, February 22, 2016

Diablo 3: New season 5 is keeping me from writting!

Hey everybody,

I know that it has been a while since my last post. But the reason for this is that I have a lot of things on my mind + Diablo 3 (Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - PC/Mac ) launched his 5th season.

As I'm a big fan of Diablo 3, I'm of course playing this new season which gives me less time to write.

So, today I'm going to write about the new Diablo 3 season. Blizzard is doing a great job trying to keep the game alive with new updates, new sets, reworked items, more content, ect...

What is a season in Diablo 3?

For those that don't know Diablo 3, every few months, Blizzard starts a new Season which is basically starting the game from scratch. In this season you have new and reworked items. Sometimes there is also new content but the game itself stays the same.
Blizzard also introduces new achievements and new goals and you can compete with others as there is a ladder (ranking system).

So for those who want to see a bit more of the game, I have made some YouTube video's:

Bandit shrine:
This is one of the new shrines in the game that gives you a pack of goblins.
Goblins are creatures that give you loot (weapons, gold, gems, gear, etc).





Avarice conquest:
This one I made to show people how to complete the Avarice conquest.





Greater rift level 65:
The Greater rift or Grift is a part of the game content where you need to clear the rift within 15 minutes. If you achieve doing so you can upgrade legendary gems which will give you more power!




I have made 9 video's in total which can all be found on youtube (Tomas Tree) .
You can always subscribe to My Channel (Tomas Tree) if you want to see and follow me and my latest movies.

So don't forget to share and subscribe :-)!

Br,

TT



No comments:

Post a Comment